a Forum 4 us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;)

2 posters

Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;) Empty ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;)

Post by Darren 16th July 2008, 20:54

I know that nobody could log in because of the new logo... BUT...
I sneeked in to my own admin panel (by going to a forum I am admin on and then I changed the eduardofanclub.topicboards into a forum4us.darkbb and it brought me to a login page so I logged in there) and I changed the logo to a phpbb one Sad (how lame study ) but now you can re-log in just like before I made the new Logo

~Darren(site owner)
Darren
Darren
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 474
ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;) Left_bar_bleue464 / 100464 / 100ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://www.forum4us.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;) Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;)

Post by aaaphil 24th July 2008, 22:27

yay I can log in again
aaaphil
aaaphil
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 253
ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;) Left_bar_bleue252 / 100252 / 100ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;) Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;)

Post by Darren 25th July 2008, 13:25

yeah... congratulaitions aaaphil
Darren
Darren
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 474
ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;) Left_bar_bleue464 / 100464 / 100ANNOUNCEMENT!! READ OR BE BANNED ;) Right_bar_bleue

http://www.forum4us.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum